Action Is The Magic Pill
“A man of knowledge lives by acting, not by thinking about acting, nor by thinking about what he will think when he has finished acting.”
I am pretty sure that you know that there is actually no magic pill for anything. While the online sales of magic potions promising to make you lose the weight, get the feeling, stop the feeling, get the focus, get the girl or whatever would seem to suggest otherwise, there is only one thing that actually delivers- action.
Action tames fear, emboldens vision, inspires self and others and produces results.
Now, I am pretty sure you also know that even action doesn’t produce immediate results. Only sustained positive action executed with discipline over time can produce significant positive result.
But here is what I know for sure- nothing happens until something moves. You have to take the first step.
So I purposely kept this blog really short today because it’s not something to think about but something to do.
Here is the assignment:
- Pick just one area of your life that you are not satisfied with.
- Commit to do something about it.
- Take one simple action that will start you on that path.
Here’s an example:
- You are grossly out of shape- overweight and/or unable to do the things you want to be able to do because you let yourself go.
- Commit to an action plan to do something about it.
- Call KMMA at 813-948-4844 to schedule your first free intro class or just click here for our 2020 6 week Kickstart program!
Let’s do this!
Stephen Del Castillo
KMMA Founder & Master Instructor
Your friend, success coach and battle buddy!
“The way to get started is to quit talking and begin doing.”