What We All Want For Our Kids
All parents want the same three things for our kids.
We want them to be happy,
we want them to be healthy,
and we want them to be safe.
People often ask what we do at Krav Maga Martial Arts.
We produce Happy, Healthy and Safe kids.
(teens adults and whole famalies too for that matter; but right now we are talking about our kids).
HOW do we do that?
· Happy- Besides the simple fact that training in martial arts (done well) is FUN, we develop CONFIDENT kids in a great community where they make lots of friends and we not only use positive reinforcement and role modeling with the kids but we teach them to THINK POSITIVELY themselves! All of these things develop happy kids.
· Healthy- It’s no secret that childhood obesity is epidemic in American society today. Not only will your kids be happy doing the fun exercises and martial arts physical activities at KMMA, but our instructors teach and role model the habits of physical and mental health.
· Safe- Kids need to learn to swim. They need to know how to safely cross the street and ride a bike, and they need to know to stay out of the medicine cabinet. There are lots of little things that kids need to know to be safe.
o But they als deserve to know how to defend themselves, against verbal or physical abuse, against bullying and against violence.
o We teach the most practical self defense so that kids can live with the peace that comes only from knowing that we can defend ourselves from harm.
Why should you choose us for your child’s martial arts training?
· We have been empowering lives and developing champions in our community for almost twenty years.
· We have produced hundreds of Confident, Happy, Healthy and Safe Leaders!
· We have the BEST Certified Blackbelt Instructors, trained not only in the martial arts, but in the art of teaching and in empowering and equipping your child for life success and leadership!
And you don’t have to take my word for it; that’s why I offer a 2 week FREE Trial to everyone!
Call us at 813-948-4844 to schedule your child’s first intro class today, or just reply to this email.
Sensei Kyle Bierly, Sensei Sarah Church and Shihan Harley Del Castillo are products of the system I speak of,
and now three of the key leaders doing the same for the next generation of leaders at KMMA!
Founded in 2000 by Grandmaster Stephen J. Del Castillo, a 7th degree Black Belt and Sr. Master Instructor, Krav Maga Martial Arts and Karate lessons for pre-school children ages 3-6 and elementary age kids ages 7 and up are designed to develop the critical building blocks kids need – specialized for their age group – for school excellence and later success in life.
Krav Maga Martial Arts Adult Krav Maga training is a complete adult self defense, fitness, and conditioning program for adults who want to learn real world self defense, lose weight, and/or get (and stay in shape).
If you have any questions about our program, or would like to go ahead redeem your 2 weeks FREE, you can call us anytime at 813-547-6368 or visit our Krav Maga Martial Arts website.
About Grandmaster Stephen J. Del Castillo: Grandmaster Del Castillo is the founding Master Instructor of Krav Maga Martial Arts and has been empowering lives in Pasco and Hillsborough Counties since October of 2000. He is a 7th degree Blackbelt, MBA, author, mentor and success coach, a US Army Veteran and a proud father and grandfather. He is married to Ms. Barbara Del Castillo who helps him run the school. Grand Master Del Castillo began his training in the early 80’s and has high level blackbelts in Tae Kwon Do, Karate, Premier Martial Arts and Krav Maga Martial Arts as well as experience in kickboxing, Jeet Kune Do and Jiujitsu. He has high level instructor certifications from BBSI, IKMF, and KMG and has been featured in numerous Martial Arts publications and also Success magazine. He was a competitive sport karate and American Kickboxing instructor until he enlisted in the US Army where he served in the 82nd Airborne Division, where he won an Army Green to Gold scholarship and proceeded to ROTC and the University of Tampa. He was commisioned in 1992 and went on to serve in Germany with the 3rd Infantry Division and then in several other posts in the US until he left military service to pursue his dream of creating KMMA in 2000.
The Krav MagaMartial Arts Headquarters is in Lutz, FL at 1900 Land O’ Lakes Blvd., 33549. Krav Maga Martial Arts serves Lutz, Land O’ Lakes, Wesley Chapel, and surrounding areas.