What Are You Gonna Do?
I had the great privilege of training with, and being coached by, the late great Joe Lewis- 7x kickboxing champion of the world.
He said something to me one day that I remembered this morning as a relevant quote to what I want to talk about.
Joe told me, “I never worried about what the other guy was gonna do Steve, but focused on what I was gonna do to him.”
Grand Master Lewis’s advice is so relevant to what we are going through today.
Every day we are faced with a choice- are we going to sit around and worry about what’s going to happen next, or are we going to take action to make the things we want in our lives happen?
· Will you use the coronavirus quarantine as an excuse to get out of shape or an opportunity to get fitter?
· Will the craziness, dissention and violence going on in the world paralyze you with fear or motivate you to learn some real world self defense?
· Will all the challenges, trials and tribulations dealt by COVID and a slew of other unforseeables be the season you gave up or the reason you raise up?
We all have these same choices. When the enemy tries to crush us it’s more important than ever that we dig deep and bring the best version of ourselves to the fight.
There’s never a guarantee we win no matter what we do; but there can be a guarantee we don’t by what we don’t.
So I challenge you to join Team KMMA, our tribe and I on our quest to be our best, and our commitment to make 2020 our best year yet!
- If you’ve never trained with us yet, there’s never been a better time to start.
- If you did, but have been missing, there’s never been a better time to get back.
- And if you’re actively training now, keep up the good work!
- We have training LIVE in the newly improved dojo, LIVE in our newly improved virtual dojo and even virtual on-demand!
- Our new and improved family program makes it easier than ever for the whole family to train together!
- We have the technology, the team and the plan. All we need to help you make 2020 your best year yet is you!
In Your Corner,
Stephen Del Castillo, Krav Maga Martial Arts
Grand Master Joe Lewis, Grand Master Bill Wallace and I
Founded in 2000 by Grandmaster Stephen J. Del Castillo, a 7th degree Black Belt and Sr. Master Instructor, Krav Maga Martial Arts and Karate lessons for pre-school children ages 3-6 and elementary age kids ages 7 and up are designed to develop the critical building blocks kids need – specialized for their age group – for school excellence and later success in life.
Krav Maga Martial Arts Adult Krav Maga training is a complete adult self defense, fitness, and conditioning program for adults who want to learn real world self defense, lose weight, and/or get (and stay in shape).
If you have any questions about our program, or would like to go ahead redeem your 2 weeks FREE, you can call us anytime at 813-547-6368 or visit our Krav Maga Martial Arts website.
About Grandmaster Stephen J. Del Castillo: Grandmaster Del Castillo is the founding Master Instructor of Krav Maga Martial Arts and has been empowering lives in Pasco and Hillsborough Counties since October of 2000. He is a 7th degree Blackbelt, MBA, author, mentor and success coach, a US Army Veteran and a proud father and grandfather. He is married to Ms. Barbara Del Castillo who helps him run the school. Grand Master Del Castillo began his training in the early 80’s and has high level blackbelts in Tae Kwon Do, Karate, Premier Martial Arts and Krav Maga Martial Arts as well as experience in kickboxing, Jeet Kune Do and Jiujitsu. He has high level instructor certifications from BBSI, IKMF, and KMG and has been featured in numerous Martial Arts publications and also Success magazine. He was a competitive sport karate and American Kickboxing instructor until he enlisted in the US Army where he served in the 82nd Airborne Division, where he won an Army Green to Gold scholarship and proceeded to ROTC and the University of Tampa. He was commisioned in 1992 and went on to serve in Germany with the 3rd Infantry Division and then in several other posts in the US until he left military service to pursue his dream of creating KMMA in 2000.
The Krav MagaMartial Arts Headquarters is in Lutz, FL at 1900 Land O’ Lakes Blvd., 33549. Krav Maga Martial Arts serves Lutz, Land O’ Lakes, Wesley Chapel, and surrounding areas.