Simple, Not Easy
Have you ever noticed how the most profound and important wisdom is simple to understand, but not easy to do?
in fact, it was the topic of my meditation this morning, if you like video.
If you prefer a quick “cliff-note” version, here are two examples of “simple not easy” truth, and my four steps to make it easier.
- You can have more because you can become more.
- Self-confidence comes from small daily disciplines.
- willingness to do whatever it takes to achieve.
- choice to rise above the circumstances.
- 4 ways to make these simple not easy truths a little easier to execute upon:
- Embrace the law of the process- excellence happens daily, but not in a day.
- Apply the 10/90 rule: life is 10% what happens to us and 90% how we react to it.
- Get help from mentors and coaches in the areas you want to become better at.
- Maintain a long-term Vision of how it could/would or (best yet) will be when you execute the small daily disciplines over time.
Prepare To Live; Empower To Lead!
p.s. I have a few Facebook groups to speak to my tribe on some different areas of interest. See if any appeal to you and join us if so!
For students, friends, families, and fans of Krav Maga Martial Arts: The Official KMMA Family
For Fathers striving to be the best fathers they can be, like me: EmPOWERing Fathers
For fellow business leaders/entrepreneurs: Self Defense for the Small Business Owner
For my Blackbelt Leadership Program friends and Family: KMMA Blackbelt Leadership Training
About Grandmaster Stephen J. Del Castillo: Grandmaster Del Castillo is the founding Master Instructor of Krav Maga Martial Arts and has been empowering lives in Pasco and Hillsborough Counties since October of 2000. He is a 7th degree Blackbelt, MBA, author, mentor and success coach, a US Army Veteran and a proud father and grandfather. He is married to Ms. Barbara Del Castillo who helps him run the school. Grand Master Del Castillo began his training in the early 80’s and has high level blackbelts in Tae Kwon Do, Karate, Premier Martial Arts and Krav Maga Martial Arts as well as experience in kickboxing, Jeet Kune Do and Jiujitsu. He has high level instructor certifications from BBSI, IKMF, and KMG and has been featured in numerous Martial Arts publications and also Success magazine. He was a competitive sport karate and American Kickboxing instructor until he enlisted in the US Army where he served in the 82nd Airborne Division, where he won an Army Green to Gold scholarship and proceeded to ROTC and the University of Tampa. He was commissioned in 1992 and went on to serve in Germany with the 3rd Infantry Division and then in several other posts in the US until he left military service to pursue his dream of creating KMMA in 2000.
The Krav MagaMartial Arts Headquarters is in Lutz, FL at 1900 Land O’ Lakes Blvd., 33549. Krav Maga Martial Arts serves Lutz, Land O’ Lakes, Wesley Chapel, and surrounding areas.
See stephendelcastillo.com for more information and to order my book, Developing Your Superpower, Meditations on Mastery, Volume 1.