I believe in giving.
I believe we are stewards of all of our resources and that we are given this blessing in order that we may bless others.
So my wife and I tithe on our personal income and attempt to use our business as a blessing to many others in many ways too.
First and foremost, of course, my business is my ministry. I get to sow into hundreds of people’s lives, community families and our country’s future by developing tomorrow’s leaders today.
Today I am grateful that I get to wake up and work hard every day at a noble vision, on a meaningful mission, and towards the progressive realization of worthy goals.
Click here to join our vision and mission at Krav Maga Martial Arts!
But we also believe in “giving back” in other ways.
We do our best to share our resources and leadership mission with our community schools, businesses and families; and also to help raise funds for other worthy causes that can’t do it on their own.
This summer I have made two goals towards these ends:
- I want to donate 100 hours of my Team’s time towards supporting community camps, Vacation Bible Schools and/or other places that would love to have us! We are scheduling 10 hours per week starting next week, June 7! So don’t dally. Help me get the word out to the camps and VBS that you know that could benefit from the fun, fitness, focus and leadership that our program brings! They can bring the kids to us or we’ll even bring the team to them! And we will share the Blackbelt Foundational Superpowers with them! The kids will love it, the counselors will love it, and we will love it. We love to GIVE especially of our talents! Email my EA Ruthe@tampakravmaga.com for more info or to schedule a spot!
- We will raise $5,000 for the Human Trafficking Foundation. My friend Bill Cronin is a student and the CEO of the Pasco Economic Development Council. He is also on the board of the foundation and when he brought it to my attention, I knew it was something with which we needed to help. You can find out more about them and this real threat to our community children and families on their website.
And you can help us help them in one of 3 ways:
- Come to our Community Summer Celebration June 27! Our students will also be graduating to their next belts and performing for you, but we will also have food and fun carnival games, raffles, a car wash and other ways for you to have fun and contribute! If you are an individual, student or guest, just plan to be here and participate! You can also help by sharing the flier and link around social media and such! If you have a business, contact me so we can coordinate how your business can partner with us to help this worthy cause too!
- Purchase a Krav Maga for a Cause pass! You and/or your kids or whole family get 4 weeks of classe, 2 private lessons, 2 progress and goal checks and an official uniform for only $49! It’s like 10 or 20% what it’s worth and 100% of the proceeds go to The Human Trafficking Foundation!
- Give. You can also just donate to the cause or through us to help me hit my goal or, better yet, sponsor a student. You can buy the $49 intro or even a longer membership, up to a full year. You can donate it for a student that you know could benefit from the focus, discipline, confidence and leadership skills we develop, or that needs the real world self defense- or you can donate anonymously and let us reach out to community resources and give a scholarship to a youth in need. Email me if you’d like to do this and I promise you that 100% of what I raise this way too will go to HTF.
Grand Master Stephen J. Del Castillo
Author, MBA & 7th Degree Blackbelt
Founder & Chief Master Instructor,
Krav Maga Martial Arts
TampaKravMaga.com and Krav Maga Martial Arts have been empowering lives through the martial arts in the Tampa Bay area for 20 years!
Founded in 2000 by Grandmaster Stephen J. Del Castillo, a 7th degree Black Belt and Sr. Master Instructor, Krav Maga Martial Arts and Karate lessons for pre-school children ages 3-6 and elementary age kids ages 7 and up are designed to develop the critical building blocks kids need – specialized for their age group – for school excellence and later success in life.
Krav Maga Martial Arts Adult Krav Maga training is a complete adult self defense, fitness, and conditioning program for adults who want to learn real world self defense, lose weight, and/or get (and stay in shape).
If you have any questions about our program, or would like to go ahead redeem your 2 weeks FREE, you can call us anytime at 813-547-6368 or visit our Krav Maga Martial Arts website.
About Grandmaster Stephen J. Del Castillo: Grandmaster Del Castillo is the founding Master Instructor of Krav Maga Martial Arts and has been empowering lives in Pasco and Hillsborough Counties since October of 2000. He is a 7th degree Blackbelt, MBA, author, mentor and success coach, a US Army Veteran and a proud father and grandfather. He is married to Ms. Barbara Del Castillo who helps him run the school. Grand Master Del Castillo began his training in the early 80’s and has high level blackbelts in Tae Kwon Do, Karate, Premier Martial Arts and Krav Maga Martial Arts as well as experience in kickboxing, Jeet Kune Do and Jiujitsu. He has high level instructor certifications from BBSI, IKMF, and KMG and has been featured in numerous Martial Arts publications and also Success magazine. He was a competitive sport karate and American Kickboxing instructor until he enlisted in the US Army where he served in the 82nd Airborne Division, where he won an Army Green to Gold scholarship and proceeded to ROTC and the University of Tampa. He was commisioned in 1992 and went on to serve in Germany with the 3rd Infantry Division and then in several other posts in the US until he left military service to pursue his dream of creating KMMA in 2000.
The Krav MagaMartial Arts Headquarters is in Lutz, FL at 1900 Land O’ Lakes Blvd., 33549. Krav Maga Martial Arts serves Lutz, Land O’ Lakes, Wesley Chapel, and surrounding areas.
Also, check us out on Fun4TampaKids & on Go2Karate.com