My 7 Step Plan for KMMA to Serve Our Students and Community In April
Hello loyal KMMA Student family,
First and foremost, thank you for being with us as we each work together to minimize the negative impacts of the Coronavirus enemy, and continue to emower your family’s lives and our surrounding communities through martial art. By continuing on and turning adversity into victory, we not ony serve one another so that we come through this better, but you are setting the example of leadership in crisis for your kids and any others that look up to you. I am proud and grateful to have you.
Grand Master Stephen Del Castillo
If you didn’t hear my important video message this morning, you can listen here!
and make sure you join the KMMA Virtual Dojo Community if you haven’t done that yet.
Beau and Brooks had fun!
KMMA 7 Step Strategic Plan To Survive, Thrive and Keep The Mission and Your Passion Alive!
- We are taking all classes LIVE and online starting next week! ONE Dojo, ONE Mission, and One Place! It’s the same place we are doing private lessons today and tomorrow and LIVE TESTING Wednesday and Thursday! Read Ms. Ruthe’s letter below in case you missed, forgot or still need to register!
- We are still building out our new online courses at www.KMMAVirtualDojo.com and you will all get access to this for FREE as long as you remain active students of our KMMA dojo.
- I will be providing a daily Leadership lesson in the Virtual Dojo weekdays at 10. As you know, our leadership lessons are a big part of our program. I hope you will join us and bring your family!
- Even though we are providing above and beyond service in this modified environment for as long as we need to, we are also adding the entirity of time that we operate under this modified environment to the end of your current agreement- so you will lose no time.
- In order that we can help our neighbors during this difficult time, we are also making the foundations level of the program available for free to anyone for as long as social distancing and other CDC guidelines exists.
- We will also provide REAL LIVE virtual intros for new/future students! In the same way as I have directed and implemented the live virtual classes for all of you because the video lessons, while awesoem, can’t match the live interaction with a KMMA Sensei, the same applies at elast as much to beginners. So if you have a friend or family member that you’d like to introduce to KMMA, let me know and we’ll set up a virtual intro with them! You can even come help!
- We will also be providing free community workshops for kids and adults. I think the first one I am going to teach will be for adults and called Leadership under crisis; but we will also be doing many of the great kids presentations that we normally do at the schools. Why not go into the living room schools through the month, or rest of the year or however long it takes!
See you at the KMMA Virtual Dojo tomorrow at 10!
Hello again KMMA Framily!
As you already know, KMMA Students can conduct belt test (yellow-red 3) virtually. Many of you have already signed up, so thank you!
Grand Master Del Castillo has added 2 Homeschool classes and 2 Advanced Adults classes. If you have not signed up yet, don’t wait!
FREE Virtual Private Lessons: another way that your KMMA is going above and beyond during this trying time, see details below.
OPTION 1: Test while interacting with others. There is a 20-slot maximum for each class, so sign up NOW. Here are the details;
click on the appropriate link ro register for your class:
LIL NINJA (4-6 YRS): Lil Ninja Belt Test 1Q, 2020 (WEDS, 1 APR, 5:45 – 6:15 PM)
LIL NINJA (4-6 YRS): Lil Ninja Belt Test 1Q, 2020 (THURS, 2 APR, 4:15 – 4:45 PM)
KMMA KIDS (7-9 YRS: KMMA Kids Belt Test 1Q, 2020 (WEDS, 1 APR, 6:15 – 7:00 PM)
KMMA KIDS (7-9 YRS: KMMA Kids Belt Test 1Q, 2020 (THURS, 2 APR, 5:00 – 5:45 PM)
JUNIORS (10-13 YRS): KMMA Juniors Belt Test 1Q, 2020 (WEDS, 1 APR, 5:00 – 5:45 PM)
JUNIORS (10-13 YRS): KMMA Juniors Belt Test 1Q, 2020 (THURS, 2 APR, 7:00 – 7:45 PM)
ADULTS BASIC (14+ YRS): KMMA Adults Belt Test 1Q, 2020 (WEDS, 1 APR, 7:00 – 7:45 PM)
ADULTS BASIC (14+ YRS): KMMA Adults Belt Test 1Q, 2020 (THURS, 2 APR, 7:45 – 8:30 PM
ADULTS ADVANCED (14+ YRS): KMMA Advanced Adults Belt Test 1Q, 2020 (WEDS, 1 APR, 7:45- 8:30 PM)
ADULTS ADVANCED (14+ YRS): KMMA Advanced Adults Belt Test 1Q, 2020 (THURS, 2 APR, 8:30 – 9:15 PM)
HOMESCHOOL CLASS: KMMA Home School Belt Test 1Q, 2020 (WEDS, 1 APR, 1:30- 2:15 PM)
HOMESCHOOL CLASS: KMMA Homeschool Belt Test 1Q, 2020 (THURS, 2 APR, 11:45 AM – 12:30 PM)
OPTION 2: Upload your testing video to the FB Virtual Dojo by Thursday, 2 Apr. Captain Obvious NOTE: You must be on FB to use this option. Please register by clicking on the link below:
FREE Virtual Private Lesson:
If you want to get your FREE Virtual Private lesson, reserve your time slot by clicking link below:
Please let me know if you have any questions, or if Team KMMA can be of any assistance.
Missing you but keeping my social distance,
Team KMMA (813) 948-4844