No idea, no matter how good, will work if it doesn’t get used…
- Even with the most ardent self improvement enthusiasts, any program that takes too much time, requires too much sacrifice, or is too complex to use easily will not get used.
- Some personal growth concepts too often fall into the same category as home exercise machines that were once used and put away. They are like barbells and gym sets or dance instructioin videos that seemed like a good idea at the time we got them, but they took too much work.
The 3 very true statements above are excerpts I took directly from my reading in Chapter 13 of What To Say When You Talk To Yourself by Shad Helmstetter, PhD this morning. It’s a great book and I highly recomend you read it.
But the reason I bring it up in this message is because I couldn’t help but think about the contrast in what we do and why we have such amazing success helping people accomplsih all of their self improvement goals!
- We can do it in 1-3 hours per week!
- It’s FUN, not sacrifice! You won’t even believe how fast the time flies by each session!
- The Krav Maga we teach is mostly simple, but even were it complex, our amazing certified instructors are masters at making hard things simple!
- Unlike the barbells, gym sets and dance videos, you can’t hide us in the closet! My team is also astute at giving you the pefect balance of support, encouragement and accountability to ensure that you accomplish the goals you told us you wanted to get when you started!
- And, while there is some hard work involved, the fun, the community and the excellent coaching and mentorship will give you everything that you need to succeed!
So, if you’re already a student, keep up the great work on your goals!
And if you’re not yet, get started with your 2 week trial and orientation so we can show you how this can be the time you go from goal setting to goal getting with Krav Maga Martial Arts!
Grand Master Stephen Del Castillo and Team KMMA
Founded in 2000 by Grandmaster Stephen J. Del Castillo, a 7th degree Black Belt and Sr. Master Instructor, Krav Maga Martial Arts and Karate lessons for pre-school children ages 3-6 and elementary age kids ages 7 and up are designed to develop the critical building blocks kids need – specialized for their age group – for school excellence and later success in life.
Krav Maga Martial Arts Adult Krav Maga training is a complete adult self defense, fitness, and conditioning program for adults who want to learn real world self defense, lose weight, and/or get (and stay in shape).
If you have any questions about our program, or would like to go ahead redeem your 2 weeks FREE, you can call us anytime at 813-547-6368 or visit our Krav Maga Martial Arts website.
About Grandmaster Stephen J. Del Castillo: Grandmaster Del Castillo is the founding Master Instructor of Krav Maga Martial Arts and has been empowering lives in Pasco and Hillsborough Counties since October of 2000. He is a 7th degree Blackbelt, MBA, author, mentor and success coach, a US Army Veteran and a proud father and grandfather. He is married to Ms. Barbara Del Castillo who helps him run the school. Grand Master Del Castillo began his training in the early 80’s and has high level blackbelts in Tae Kwon Do, Karate, Premier Martial Arts and Krav Maga Martial Arts as well as experience in kickboxing, Jeet Kune Do and Jiujitsu. He has high level instructor certifications from BBSI, IKMF, and KMG and has been featured in numerous Martial Arts publications and also Success magazine. He was a competitive sport karate and American Kickboxing instructor until he enlisted in the US Army where he served in the 82nd Airborne Division, where he won an Army Green to Gold scholarship and proceeded to ROTC and the University of Tampa. He was commisioned in 1992 and went on to serve in Germany with the 3rd Infantry Division and then in several other posts in the US until he left military service to pursue his dream of creating KMMA in 2000.
The Krav MagaMartial Arts Headquarters is in Lutz, FL at 1900 Land O’ Lakes Blvd., 33549. Krav Maga Martial Arts serves Lutz, Land O’ Lakes, Wesley Chapel, and surrounding areas.