hello KMMA and Future KMMA Family!
- It’s Bonus Week and Open House! There has never been a better time to come check us out! So, if you’re receiving this and not yet a part of our family, call 813-948-4844 or visit us here to schedule a time to visit!
- And, students, bring some friends! You all know the positive affects our program is having for you. One of the greatest things you can do for your dojo family and your friends is to introduce us!
- We are going to have fun, get a great workout and learn something new with great martial arts, games, ninja trix, food, fellowship and more! We continue to celebrate all of our graduating students’ success and get a running start to the Summer Semester that starts next week!
2. Here is the Summer Semester schedule. We have a better schedule than ever before with every class offered 6 days per week and at various times, so that anyone and everyone can make at least 2 classes per week work into the busiest of schedules. Make sure to sit with a Team KMMA Sensei, or myself, if you need help. I plan to be aroud the dojo a lot this week, with my whole team, helping KMMA students plan their next WIN and helping future students get started.
Make sure also to congratulate all your KMMA brothers and sisters on their next steps on the Blackbelt Leadership journey,
and especially our new Blackbelts and advancing Blackbelts!
I’ll close with some pics from Friday night Graduation Ceremony below. It was amazing!
Thank you to all who made it to celebrate with us, and especially Team KMMA and all the others that helped make this a magical ceremony!
3. Plan your next WIN this week! WIN stands for What’s Important Next? It’s the way we accomplish big goals (like Blackbelt Leadership Excellence and every other great one)- one step at a time.
a. If you are a Basic Training student who thinks you may be ready to set your goal to Blackbelt and Beyond, make an appointment to speak with me about the Blackbelt Leadership Program!
- If you are already in that program, we will be talking about your next training evolutions this week!
- In addition to your 2 classes, make sure to plan to be at the Blackbelt Leadership Summer Semester Syllabus Seminar April 2 or April 9 at 7pm.
b. If you have tested but missed the ceremony, your belt and certificate are waiting for you when you come to class this week.
c. And if you were eligible to test but somehow missed that, you can schedule a make-up test too. Email SenseiKyleKMMA@gmail.com
In Closing, I am truly proud of you- all of you. To my Blackbelts, Team, students, thank you for your commitment to Blackbelt Leadership Excellence, to your goals and to our dojo family.
With Gratitude & Respect,
Grand Master Del Castillo
Krav Maga Martial Arts
many more pics coming…… stay tuned!
Founded in 2000 by Grandmaster Stephen J. Del Castillo, a 7th degree Black Belt and Sr. Master Instructor, Krav Maga Martial Arts and Karate lessons for pre-school children ages 3-6 and elementary age kids ages 7 and up are designed to develop the critical building blocks kids need – specialized for their age group – for school excellence and later success in life.
Krav Maga Martial Arts Adult Krav Maga training is a complete adult self defense, fitness, and conditioning program for adults who want to learn real world self defense, lose weight, and/or get (and stay in shape).
If you have any questions about our program, or would like to go ahead redeem your 2 weeks FREE, you can call us anytime at 813-547-6368 or visit our Krav Maga Martial Arts website.
About Grandmaster Stephen J. Del Castillo: Grandmaster Del Castillo is the founding Master Instructor of Krav Maga Martial Arts and has been empowering lives in Pasco and Hillsborough Counties since October of 2000. He is a 7th degree Blackbelt, MBA, author, mentor and success coach, a US Army Veteran and a proud father and grandfather. He is married to Ms. Barbara Del Castillo who helps him run the school. Grand Master Del Castillo began his training in the early 80’s and has high level blackbelts in Tae Kwon Do, Karate, Premier Martial Arts and Krav Maga Martial Arts as well as experience in kickboxing, Jeet Kune Do and Jiujitsu. He has high level instructor certifications from BBSI, IKMF, and KMG and has been featured in numerous Martial Arts publications and also Success magazine. He was a competitive sport karate and American Kickboxing instructor until he enlisted in the US Army where he served in the 82nd Airborne Division, where he won an Army Green to Gold scholarship and proceeded to ROTC and the University of Tampa. He was commisioned in 1992 and went on to serve in Germany with the 3rd Infantry Division and then in several other posts in the US until he left military service to pursue his dream of creating KMMA in 2000.
The Krav MagaMartial Arts Headquarters is in Lutz, FL at 1900 Land O’ Lakes Blvd., 33549. Krav Maga Martial Arts serves Lutz, Land O’ Lakes, Wesley Chapel, and surrounding areas.