How Can We Serve
KMMA Friends & Family,
Yesterday morning I wrote an email/blog I called “Don’t Quit Now”. If you didn’t read it, you can read it here: https://tampakravmaga.com/dont-quit-now/
I sincerely hope that I didn’t offend anyone; that would never be my intent.
My goal is never to offend, but rather to inspire, encourage and empower!
So I am going to deliver the same message another way today, to hopefully inspire you better if yesterday’s communication didn’t speak to you.
How can we serve?
· Fitness- Krav Maga Martial Arts classes are an amazing workout that will help you get in the best shape of your life!
· Focus- Kids need focus for back to school? You could use some right now too?
· Family- Our program is a family activity that all of you can do together!
· Fear- No need for it! We teach the most practical self defense in the world and develop confidence to succesfully overcome all fear, about anything.
· Friends- KMMA is renown for our amazing community. You will make friends immediatly, and the right kind of friends- positive people also pursuing their goals that will help encourage and motivate you to accomplish yours!
· Freedom- As a US Army veteran, I take freedom seriously. I of course mean freedom for and from our country and individual liberty as well, but I am especially refering to the special brand of freedom that comes through disciplined execution to accomplish our goals. As leadership Guru, Author and decorated Navy Seal Jocko Willink says “discipline equals freedom”.
· Following- Speaking of Leadership, we have a world class Leadership Development program built right into our training. Children grow up to be leaders and leaders develop even more to better serve their following.
· Fun- Last but certainly not least, training at Krav Maga Martial Arts is FUN!
And you can experience all of these benefits from ur home or yours!
To schedule your 2 week free trial and orientation program, either at our amazing dojo or on our state of the art Live Virtual classroom streamed wherever you are call 813-948-4844 or email me at email@example.com
On the Quest!
TampaKravMaga.com and Krav Maga Martial Arts have been empowering lives through the martial arts in the Tampa Bay area for 20 years!
Founded in 2000 by Grandmaster Stephen J. Del Castillo, a 7th degree Black Belt and Sr. Master Instructor, Krav Maga Martial Arts and Karate lessons for pre-school children ages 3-6 and elementary age kids ages 7 and up are designed to develop the critical building blocks kids need – specialized for their age group – for school excellence and later success in life.
Krav Maga Martial Arts Adult Krav Maga training is a complete adult self defense, fitness, and conditioning program for adults who want to learn real world self defense, lose weight, and/or get (and stay in shape).
If you have any questions about our program, or would like to go ahead redeem your 2 weeks FREE, you can call us anytime at 813-547-6368 or visit our Krav Maga Martial Arts website.
About Grandmaster Stephen J. Del Castillo: Grandmaster Del Castillo is the founding Master Instructor of Krav Maga Martial Arts and has been empowering lives in Pasco and Hillsborough Counties since October of 2000. He is a 7th degree Blackbelt, MBA, author, mentor and success coach, a US Army Veteran and a proud father and grandfather. He is married to Ms. Barbara Del Castillo who helps him run the school. Grand Master Del Castillo began his training in the early 80’s and has high level blackbelts in Tae Kwon Do, Karate, Premier Martial Arts and Krav Maga Martial Arts as well as experience in kickboxing, Jeet Kune Do and Jiujitsu. He has high level instructor certifications from BBSI, IKMF, and KMG and has been featured in numerous Martial Arts publications and also Success magazine. He was a competitive sport karate and American Kickboxing instructor until he enlisted in the US Army where he served in the 82nd Airborne Division, where he won an Army Green to Gold scholarship and proceeded to ROTC and the University of Tampa. He was commisioned in 1992 and went on to serve in Germany with the 3rd Infantry Division and then in several other posts in the US until he left military service to pursue his dream of creating KMMA in 2000.
The Krav MagaMartial Arts Headquarters is in Lutz, FL at 1900 Land O’ Lakes Blvd., 33549. Krav Maga Martial Arts serves Lutz, Land O’ Lakes, Wesley Chapel, and surrounding areas.
Also, check us out on Fun4TampaKids & on Go2Karate.com