Believe 2 Achieve
Today I want to share the lesson of the week that Team KMMA Sensei are sharing this week.
I also spoke on a similar subject on this YouTube Live yesterday.
Listen, bottom line up front is that we, you and I, our kids and everyone else willing to apply the principle really can achieve progressively greater things, provided we believe we can!
So, as with good goal setting, belief is the magic ingredient that turns that into goal getting!
Anyways, here’s the lesson (let me know what you think):
Whatever the mind can conceive and believe, it can achieve.
- There are 3 definitions we need to understand in order to understand how this principle works, but we are going to spend the most time on the belief one.
- Now, there’s going to be a test at the end, so make sure you’re using your Blackbelt Focus to really pay attention.
- To conceive means to form or devise (a plan or idea) in the mind. For example, most of you have conceived the idea that you will be a Blackbelt Leader one day and, assuming you have completed your Vision boards, you have even begun to conceive exactly what that’s going to look like- that’s your Blackbelt Vision.
- To achieve means successfully bring about or reach (a desired objective, level, or result) by effort, skill, or courage. That’s how you’ll be on that stage giving your Blackbelt success story one day! It’s how winning is done!
Those are both strong and useful definitions…
But the same dictionary that gave us these definitions for conceive and achieve give us the following for believe:
accept (something) as true; feel sure of the truth of.
And while that is also an accurate definition, it’s not a strong enough one for our purposes.
- When Napoleon Hill taught that the mind can achieve whatever it can conceive and believe, he was talking about a much stronger belief than that.
He was talking about the kind of confident and competent belief that we develop through the Black Belt Leadership Program.
It’s the kind of belief that considers no other alternative.
It’s the belief that knows with certainty that we will do what we said we will do. It’s the kind of belief that creates accomplishment and not only inspires you to have more belief in yourself, but empowers you to inspire belief in others!
It’s one of the secrets of great leadership!
I created our program to create that power in you!
And here’s how the program does it, and how you’ll learn to harness the same power for anything you ever want to achieve in life!
- You make meaningful and powerful promises to yourself. I.e. I will be a confident and competent Blackbelt Leader!
- You make good on that promise… but the secret is, you do it by a series of small accomplishments over time! You qualify for the Blackbelt Leadership program, and you achieve small steps on the way to that goal over time- passing every stripe test and belt test along the way, or persevering until you do each time if you have a setback. Making your 2 classes a week, doing your Vision board every year during goal setting season… and, as you string these achievements together, your belief grows- and so do you. Eventually, one day, you have become the person worthy of that Blackbelt test!
And you will have developed a belief in yourself, what we call Confidence, such that you will know how to believe and achieve every great goal your mind ever conceived thereafter.
If you believe it, give a powerful Blackbelt kiaia!
Prepare To Live; Empower To Lead!
Founded in 2000 by Grandmaster Stephen J. Del Castillo, a 7th degree Black Belt and Sr. Master Instructor, Krav Maga Martial Arts and Karate lessons for pre-school children ages 3-6 and elementary age kids ages 7 and up are designed to develop the critical building blocks kids need – specialized for their age group – for school excellence and later success in life.
Krav Maga Martial Arts Adult Krav Maga training is a complete adult self defense, fitness, and conditioning program for adults who want to learn real world self defense, lose weight, and/or get (and stay in shape).
If you have any questions about our program, or would like to go ahead redeem your 2 weeks FREE, you can call us anytime at 813-547-6368 or visit our Krav Maga Martial Arts website.
About Grandmaster Stephen J. Del Castillo: Grandmaster Del Castillo is the founding Master Instructor of Krav Maga Martial Arts and has been empowering lives in Pasco and Hillsborough Counties since October of 2000. He is a 7th degree Blackbelt, MBA, author, mentor and success coach, a US Army Veteran and a proud father and grandfather. He is married to Ms. Barbara Del Castillo who helps him run the school. Grand Master Del Castillo began his training in the early 80’s and has high level blackbelts in Tae Kwon Do, Karate, Premier Martial Arts and Krav Maga Martial Arts as well as experience in kickboxing, Jeet Kune Do and Jiujitsu. He has high level instructor certifications from BBSI, IKMF, and KMG and has been featured in numerous Martial Arts publications and also Success magazine. He was a competitive sport karate and American Kickboxing instructor until he enlisted in the US Army where he served in the 82nd Airborne Division, where he won an Army Green to Gold scholarship and proceeded to ROTC and the University of Tampa. He was commisioned in 1992 and went on to serve in Germany with the 3rd Infantry Division and then in several other posts in the US until he left military service to pursue his dream of creating KMMA in 2000.
The Krav MagaMartial Arts Headquarters is in Lutz, FL at 1900 Land O’ Lakes Blvd., 33549. Krav Maga Martial Arts serves Lutz, Land O’ Lakes, Wesley Chapel, and surrounding areas.