Are You Ready For The Test?
It’s test week at KMMA!
My team and I will kick it off today!
And students have been training hard, so I know they’ll do well!
Our tests aren’t easy.
They’re physically, mentally and emotionally challenging.
But here are the facts of that:
1. if the student has been making their classes regularly, and training seriously in them, they are prepared and will do well.
2. every test makes the student better and moves them one step closer to Blackbelt- the ultimate test.
3. if they pass, they level up…
And the same process is true for the tests of life.
1. We need to prepare for them before we take the test.
2. the challenges, trial and tribulations of life make us stronger if we know how to let them…
3. I have come to discover that many things are a test to see if we are ready to level up.
God won’t promote us to a higher level until we prove that we’re ready for it.
At least that’s what I’ve learned in my own life.
Now here are three of the ways that we prepare for the tests of life:
1. Input only the right data and programing into your personal operating system. Read, watch and listen to positive personal development material and protect your mind from all the negative.
2. Do hard things! Read this from Daily Stoic.
Thanks for sharing it Dr. Mike!
3. Get in the right tribe. First, who we associate with is one of the prime indicators of how prepared we’ll be and, second, the right tribe- like, dare i say, the one at Krav Maga Martial Arts, will help you accomplish # 1 and 2 and prepare for the inevitable trials and tribulations of life, encourage you in the test and cheer you on when you level up!
Prepare To Live; Empower To Lead!
Founded in 2000 by Grandmaster Stephen J. Del Castillo, a 7th degree Black Belt and Sr. Master Instructor, Krav Maga Martial Arts and Karate lessons for pre-school children ages 3-6 and elementary age kids ages 7 and up are designed to develop the critical building blocks kids need – specialized for their age group – for school excellence and later success in life.
Krav Maga Martial Arts Adult Krav Maga training is a complete adult self defense, fitness, and conditioning program for adults who want to learn real world self defense, lose weight, and/or get (and stay in shape).
If you have any questions about our program, or would like to go ahead redeem your 2 weeks FREE, you can call us anytime at 813-547-6368 or visit our Krav Maga Martial Arts website.
About Grandmaster Stephen J. Del Castillo: Grandmaster Del Castillo is the founding Master Instructor of Krav Maga Martial Arts and has been empowering lives in Pasco and Hillsborough Counties since October of 2000. He is a 7th degree Blackbelt, MBA, author, mentor and success coach, a US Army Veteran and a proud father and grandfather. He is married to Ms. Barbara Del Castillo who helps him run the school. Grand Master Del Castillo began his training in the early 80’s and has high level blackbelts in Tae Kwon Do, Karate, Premier Martial Arts and Krav Maga Martial Arts as well as experience in kickboxing, Jeet Kune Do and Jiujitsu. He has high level instructor certifications from BBSI, IKMF, and KMG and has been featured in numerous Martial Arts publications and also Success magazine. He was a competitive sport karate and American Kickboxing instructor until he enlisted in the US Army where he served in the 82nd Airborne Division, where he won an Army Green to Gold scholarship and proceeded to ROTC and the University of Tampa. He was commisioned in 1992 and went on to serve in Germany with the 3rd Infantry Division and then in several other posts in the US until he left military service to pursue his dream of creating KMMA in 2000.
The Krav MagaMartial Arts Headquarters is in Lutz, FL at 1900 Land O’ Lakes Blvd., 33549. Krav Maga Martial Arts serves Lutz, Land O’ Lakes, Wesley Chapel, and surrounding areas.