Are You Getting Your Daily Dose if Vitamin D?
Today I am grateful for Vitamin D- Discipline.
Many are Vitamin D deficient, and all of us sometimes.
With too little of it, we are victims of circumstances or at least the consequences of our previous poor decisions; but with an abundance of Vitamin D, we can reverse our direction to one more favorable and our actions to those more supportive. With it we can overcome adversity, defeat any obstacle and accomplish worthy goals.
The best thing about Vitamin D is that it is a truly renewable resource! In fact, the more you use, the more your mind and body develop! So today, I am grateful for Vitamin D and for using it more, to accomplish more, every day in every way!
I posted that on my Facebook page yesterday. It was a revelation I had after my morning meditation, affirmations, visualization and exercise and I composed the post when I got back from that morning workout.
It’s true and it’s important.
But since then, I have been thinking about the fact that Vitamin D can serve us even better when taken daily as part of an attitude and performance boosting cocktail.
- Vitamin D is critical, but only fully effective when combined with the rest of the Blackbelt Leadership Excellence combination:
- Vitamin A is for Attitude– specifically a positive attitude of gratitude and expectancy; one that sees the opportunity in every problem and the potential in every moment and every day.
- Vitamin B for Belief! You need to believe not only that it’s possible, but that it’s possible for you!
- Vitamin C is for Courage. Along with the other important C nutrients of commitment, confidence and character, Vitamin C allows us to move boldly in the direction of our dreams and take the actions needed to turn them into realities!
- Combine these with our proprietary V formula- not V for victory, though this cocktail will ultimatly create that, but V for Vision! Our vision formula will help you and those you care about create Vision and Goals that point us in the direction that, when combined with vitamins A,B,C and D, propel us towards our dreams!
Combine all of these and, when taken persistently over time, you have a cocktail guaranteed to take you to the desires you have for your life, and/or your children to the desires you have for theirs!
We have trained and certified professionals that can help you develop and apply Vitamin D and the rest of the cocktail! Call 813-948-4844 or click on the link below!
Click here for your 2 week free trial of Krav Maga Martial Arts and our Performance Cocktail!
Stephen Del Castillo, MBA, 7th Degree Blackbelt
KMMA Founder, Master Instructor and Success Coach
About Grandmaster Stephen J. Del Castillo: Grandmaster Del Castillo is the founding Master Instructor of Krav Maga Martial Arts and has been empowering lives in Pasco and Hillsborough Counties since October of 2000. He is a 7th degree Blackbelt, MBA, author, mentor and success coach, a US Army Veteran and a proud father and grandfather. He is married to Ms. Barbara Del Castillo who helps him run the school. Grand Master Del Castillo began his training in the early 80’s and has high level blackbelts in Tae Kwon Do, Karate, Premier Martial Arts and Krav Maga Martial Arts as well as experience in kickboxing, Jeet Kune Do and Jiujitsu. He has high level instructor certifications from BBSI, IKMF, and KMG and has been featured in numerous Martial Arts publications and also Success magazine. He was a competitive sport karate and American Kickboxing instructor until he enlisted in the US Army where he served in the 82nd Airborne Division, where he won an Army Green to Gold scholarship and proceeded to ROTC and the University of Tampa. He was commissioned in 1992 and went on to serve in Germany with the 3rd Infantry Division and then in several other posts in the US until he left military service to pursue his dream of creating KMMA in 2000.
The Krav MagaMartial Arts Headquarters is in Lutz, FL at 1900 Land O’ Lakes Blvd., 33549. Krav Maga Martial Arts serves Lutz, Land O’ Lakes, Wesley Chapel, and surrounding areas.
See stephendelcastillo.com for more information and to order my book, Developing Your Superpower, Meditations on Mastery, Volume 1.