A Family Affair
Yesterday I started with a reference to the classic serial of our mothers, Days of Our Life, and today I lead with the classic Family Affair- I actually used to watch the latter.
But yesterday I also talked about how fast the years with our kids fly by and how important it is to spend meaningful time with them.
While all time spent with our kids is good time, not all spent with our kids is equal quality.
I would argue that the best of all is when we spend time together in which all of us are having fun, and doing someting positive and productive that helps them grow into better people and grows us too.
After all, leadership by example is not just the most important thing, it is the only thing.
That’s why my programs at Krav Maga Martial Arts are family based. The whole family training together accomplishes three amazing things:
- The obvious benefit is easy scheduling and, as I have alluded to, quality time spent together on a regularly scheduled basis. Most families come 2-3 times per week.
- The family that kicks together sticks together.
- When parents and kids study, train, practice and grow together the family bonds strengthen.
- Families that train together are far less likely to quit.
- A chord of 3 strands is not easily broken.
- The accomplishment of Becoming Blackbelts.
- Family has fun while getting fit.
- Family learns the world’s most practical self defense and gains the Confidence and Peace that comes with that.
- Family doesn’t just learn about leadership but develops it in practical ways in the process together.
- Family becomes Blackbelts together.
- Your kids will forget most of the gifts that you give them, but never this one- and they will take the physical, mental, social, character and leadership lessons and development with them for the rest of their lives!
Empowering Blackbekts For Life & Leadership,
Grand Master Stephen Del Castillo
TODAY’S GIFT FROM ME TO YOU ON DAY TWO:
practice as a family at home:
A GIFT TO GIVE SOMEBODY ELSE:
- KMMA Holiday Starter Package
- Package includes:
- one month of classes
- one private lesson
- official KMMA Basic Training Uniform
- a $300 value for only $69 including beautiful gift certificate and uniform to wrap!
- click here for more info and to buy!
- Package includes:
TampaKravMaga.com and Krav Maga Martial Arts have been empowering lives through the martial arts in the Tampa Bay area for 20 years!
Founded in 2000 by Grandmaster Stephen J. Del Castillo, a 7th degree Black Belt and Sr. Master Instructor, Krav Maga Martial Arts and Karate lessons for pre-school children ages 3-6 and elementary age kids ages 7 and up are designed to develop the critical building blocks kids need – specialized for their age group – for school excellence and later success in life.
Krav Maga Martial Arts Adult Krav Maga training is a complete adult self defense, fitness, and conditioning program for adults who want to learn real world self defense, lose weight, and/or get (and stay in shape).
If you have any questions about our program, or would like to go ahead redeem your 2 weeks FREE, you can call us anytime at 813-547-6368 or visit our Krav Maga Martial Arts website.
About Grandmaster Stephen J. Del Castillo: Grandmaster Del Castillo is the founding Master Instructor of Krav Maga Martial Arts and has been empowering lives in Pasco and Hillsborough Counties since October of 2000. He is a 7th degree Blackbelt, MBA, author, mentor and success coach, a US Army Veteran and a proud father and grandfather. He is married to Ms. Barbara Del Castillo who helps him run the school. Grand Master Del Castillo began his training in the early 80’s and has high level blackbelts in Tae Kwon Do, Karate, Premier Martial Arts and Krav Maga Martial Arts as well as experience in kickboxing, Jeet Kune Do and Jiujitsu. He has high level instructor certifications from BBSI, IKMF, and KMG and has been featured in numerous Martial Arts publications and also Success magazine. He was a competitive sport karate and American Kickboxing instructor until he enlisted in the US Army where he served in the 82nd Airborne Division, where he won an Army Green to Gold scholarship and proceeded to ROTC and the University of Tampa. He was commisioned in 1992 and went on to serve in Germany with the 3rd Infantry Division and then in several other posts in the US until he left military service to pursue his dream of creating KMMA in 2000.
The Krav MagaMartial Arts Headquarters is in Lutz, FL at 1900 Land O’ Lakes Blvd., 33549. Krav Maga Martial Arts serves Lutz, Land O’ Lakes, Wesley Chapel, and surrounding areas.
Also, check us out on Fun4TampaKids & on Go2Karate.com