How to Access Google Classroom
Greetings KMMA Family!
The Google Classroom is up to date with our April curriculum, and will stay ahead of each week to make sure you can train virtually and not lose progress on your journey! We have created courses in Google Classroom for each level of training so all students have access to material that will help them succeed! This is especially useful for our students who are 100% virtual.
You will have access to:
- Technique Tips
- Detailed videos on combatives, self defense and kickboxing
- Character worksheets so you can earn attitude stripes from home
- Leadership homework assignments
- A place to upload homework and worksheets
- A way to gain credit for class if you miss a class during the week
- Access to discussion board to ask questions about anything
When it comes time for virtual students to test for stripe or belt, we will also have a section where you can upload your videos of you performing the required curriculum.
Basic Training Course: https://classroom.google.com/c/MjI0NzMwMzYwMDIy?cjc=rmez2jx
I encourage all students to take advantage of this valuable resource. Not only will it help you if you happen to miss a class, but it is also an excellent aid to the training you do outside of class. Remember, you will only be as good as everyone else by doing the normal. It’s the extra work that you put in that makes you excellent!
If you have any questions or need help accessing, please feel free to reply to this email and I’ll help you directly. Keep up all the great work!
Sensei Kyle Bierly
Chief Instructor, Krav Maga Martial Arts