CANI At The Dojo and In Our Lives
One of my favorite leadership lessons that we teach at KMMA is CANI- Constant and Never-ending Improvement.
You’ve probably realized CANI in the dojo lately. Every time you come in we’ve made something better! I know, I love it too!
But so many of the most impressive improvements that we have made in the dojo have happened behind the scenes. Here are a few (and make sure to pay attention to how they can positively affect YOU).
1. The KMMA Virtual Dojo is awesome and continues to get BETTER!
2. Shihan Harley’s online learning tools through Google classroom are amazing!
3. By the way, you can get instructions on how to access the LIVE virtual dojo and/or the on-demand training of our google classrooms at our new student only information page! TampaKravMaga.com/student!
4. I am SUPER EXCITED about our new Blackbelt Leadership Training Course (LTC) and program! It takes the best of the best of all the amazing training I have been giving to so many awesome leaders over the last 20 years and makes it one easy to attend, high leverage, educational, exciting and empowering program that YOU can apply to qualify for to begin you and/or your child’s training to become future Blackbelt leaders in the world and Sensei in the dojo!
5. And is my Team awesome or what? And they keep getting better and better too; we all do! We practice what we preach and sharpen our own skills weekly!
This is how CANI happens by the way. In your own personal and professional development program too, you will find that much of the growth that really matters will happen behind the scenes.
The private growth always precedes the public victory.
So FOCUS on your goals and keep working and, before you know it you will arrive at those to be on to your next goals. It’s how winning is done.
GM Stephen Del Castillo, 7th Degree Blackbelt, MBA
Founder & Chief Master Instructor, KMMA
9/11: HEROES DAY PRESENTATION, LEADERSHIP TRAINING & DINNER, 7-9pm
9/18: BLACKBELT LEADERSHIP SEMINAR, 7-9pm (for Blackbelt Leadership Training (LTC) students)
9/21-9/24: Color Belt Rank Testing in all classes
9/25: Blackbelt Presentations at Blackbelt Retreat
9/26: Krav Camp
9/27: Blackbelt Test, 8am-2pm
10/3: Blackbelt Extravaganza, loc and time TBA
TampaKravMaga.com and Krav Maga Martial Arts have been empowering lives through the martial arts in the Tampa Bay area for 20 years!
Founded in 2000 by Grandmaster Stephen J. Del Castillo, a 7th degree Black Belt and Sr. Master Instructor, Krav Maga Martial Arts and Karate lessons for pre-school children ages 3-6 and elementary age kids ages 7 and up are designed to develop the critical building blocks kids need – specialized for their age group – for school excellence and later success in life.
Krav Maga Martial Arts Adult Krav Maga training is a complete adult self defense, fitness, and conditioning program for adults who want to learn real world self defense, lose weight, and/or get (and stay in shape).
If you have any questions about our program, or would like to go ahead redeem your 2 weeks FREE, you can call us anytime at 813-547-6368 or visit our Krav Maga Martial Arts website.
About Grandmaster Stephen J. Del Castillo: Grandmaster Del Castillo is the founding Master Instructor of Krav Maga Martial Arts and has been empowering lives in Pasco and Hillsborough Counties since October of 2000. He is a 7th degree Blackbelt, MBA, author, mentor and success coach, a US Army Veteran and a proud father and grandfather. He is married to Ms. Barbara Del Castillo who helps him run the school. Grand Master Del Castillo began his training in the early 80’s and has high level blackbelts in Tae Kwon Do, Karate, Premier Martial Arts and Krav Maga Martial Arts as well as experience in kickboxing, Jeet Kune Do and Jiujitsu. He has high level instructor certifications from BBSI, IKMF, and KMG and has been featured in numerous Martial Arts publications and also Success magazine. He was a competitive sport karate and American Kickboxing instructor until he enlisted in the US Army where he served in the 82nd Airborne Division, where he won an Army Green to Gold scholarship and proceeded to ROTC and the University of Tampa. He was commisioned in 1992 and went on to serve in Germany with the 3rd Infantry Division and then in several other posts in the US until he left military service to pursue his dream of creating KMMA in 2000.
The Krav MagaMartial Arts Headquarters is in Lutz, FL at 1900 Land O’ Lakes Blvd., 33549. Krav Maga Martial Arts serves Lutz, Land O’ Lakes, Wesley Chapel, and surrounding areas.
Also, check us out on Fun4TampaKids & on Go2Karate.com