Back 2 School For The Kids & Back To Work For You!
If you do have kids, it’s back to school time.
No matter how confusing the choices are, the time is still here to make a decision, prepare and execute on that plan.
Here are the 5 Things Your Child Absolutely Needs for Back To School:
· FOCUS- the superpower that will allow your sons and daughters to block out distractions and concentrate on what’s important, rather they’re studying at home or at school.
· CONFIDENCE- confidence that they can do the work, confidence that they can defend themselves if need and the confidence that comes from being around a solid group of peers and mentors; the sense of peace and normalcy that comes with all that.
· EXERCISE- we need to exercise both the body and the mind. This is obviously essential for mental and physical health, but also to focus and confidence and the rest of this list.
· STRUCTURE & DISCIPLINE- especially in times of chaos, the training to discipline oneself is more important than ever.
· FAITH IN THE FUTURE- 2020 has been a year that’s rocked everyone’s world. If you’re scared, just think how they must feel. One of the things we need to do is assure our children that everything is going to be OK. One of the best ways to instill faith is, of course, Faith; so if you are people of faith remind your children that God is still in control. Yet another important facet of faith in the future is that we must feel that we are moving towards important chief and dominant goals- your kids need to know that they are working towards something worth while and know that they can win.
We can help you will all of these.
Every bullet above is developed through our Blackbelt Leadership program at KMMA.
If you don’t have kids, and you are blessed to have stayed working through the pandemic, you may have though this email didn’t pertain to you and just looked out of curiosity.
Glad you did. And I have these questions for you:
· what’s a goal you’ve always wanted but not taken action on yet?
· would you like to be more fit?
· would you like to be more confident?
· would you like to know you can defend yourself no matter what happens next?
· would you like to be a better leader?
If you answered yes to one or more of these questions, it’s time to get back to work!
I promise you, I can help.
TampaKravMaga.com and Krav Maga Martial Arts have been empowering lives through the martial arts in the Tampa Bay area for 20 years!
Founded in 2000 by Grandmaster Stephen J. Del Castillo, a 7th degree Black Belt and Sr. Master Instructor, Krav Maga Martial Arts and Karate lessons for pre-school children ages 3-6 and elementary age kids ages 7 and up are designed to develop the critical building blocks kids need – specialized for their age group – for school excellence and later success in life.
Krav Maga Martial Arts Adult Krav Maga training is a complete adult self defense, fitness, and conditioning program for adults who want to learn real world self defense, lose weight, and/or get (and stay in shape).
If you have any questions about our program, or would like to go ahead redeem your 2 weeks FREE, you can call us anytime at 813-948-4844 or visit our Krav Maga Martial Arts website.
About Grandmaster Stephen J. Del Castillo: Grandmaster Del Castillo is the founding Master Instructor of Krav Maga Martial Arts and has been empowering lives in Pasco and Hillsborough Counties since October of 2000. He is a 7th degree Blackbelt, MBA, author, mentor and success coach, a US Army Veteran and a proud father and grandfather. He is married to Ms. Barbara Del Castillo who helps him run the school. Grand Master Del Castillo began his training in the early 80’s and has high level blackbelts in Tae Kwon Do, Karate, Premier Martial Arts and Krav Maga Martial Arts as well as experience in kickboxing, Jeet Kune Do and Jiujitsu. He has high level instructor certifications from BBSI, IKMF, and KMG and has been featured in numerous Martial Arts publications and also Success magazine. He was a competitive sport karate and American Kickboxing instructor until he enlisted in the US Army where he served in the 82nd Airborne Division, where he won an Army Green to Gold scholarship and proceeded to ROTC and the University of Tampa. He was commisioned in 1992 and went on to serve in Germany with the 3rd Infantry Division and then in several other posts in the US until he left military service to pursue his dream of creating KMMA in 2000.
The Krav MagaMartial Arts Headquarters is in Lutz, FL at 1900 Land O’ Lakes Blvd., 33549. Krav Maga Martial Arts serves Lutz, Land O’ Lakes, Wesley Chapel, and surrounding areas.
Also, check us out on Fun4TampaKids & on Go2Karate.com