What I Have Lost
- 35 Pounds
- 3 pants sizes
- One shirt size
- One uniform size
- All excuses for accomplishing what I want to
What I have gained
- Many Positive Habits
- Gallon of Water Daily
- Daily Workouts
- Keto, intermittent fasting and OMD
- Reading at least 10 pages of professional and/or personal development daily
- Daily walks and listening to great developmental audio on these also
- Lessons Learned
- The power of daily disciplines
- The power of the power list
- And an app that helps hold u accountable
- It hurts worse at first but then you feel better
- The conditions and circumstances are irrelevant; only the output matters, as it is all we can control to affect the result.
- Therefore, just do what you said you will do to reach the goal NO MATTER WHAT.
- Of all these I will freely admit that I have been aware of all of them. 75 Hard was a useful tool to remind me and to sharpen the tool that makes these truths work- myself.
- The Wisdom & Action Items From All The Great Books
- 75 Hard by Andy Frisella
- Extreme Ownership & The Dichotomy of Leadership by Jocko Willink & Leif Babin
- Clockwork & Fix This Next by Mike Michalowicz
- The West Point Way of Leadership by Col. Larry R. Donnithorne
- The Power of Daily DIsciplines On The Few Highest Leverage Items
- For fitness
- For Business
- For Life
The Action Plan From HERE
- Maintain The Habits & Apply The Lessons
- Begin Phase One, the Next Challenge, some time in 1st quarter 2021- probably late Jan.
- But start it immediately if I at anytime feel I am sliding out of control.
- The goal is to keep losing, though I am sure I will not as quickly as I was on the challenge.
- If I hit 10 lb gain at any time, failing to fix it faster, I will let that be an alarm to immediately start phase one.
- I will also try to help as many other people as I can successfully start and complete the program.